Staff: NCCT Instructors Chris Faix and Jack Maberry, Probation Unit Supervisor Steve Berchtold
- Location: 1658 South Airport Way, Stockton, CA 95206
- Tel: (916) 501-21040
- Fax: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be *16 or older
You must be on probation thru San Joaquin County
You must be approved by Officer Arong, Probation Unit Supervisor
You must know how to work as part of a team
You must be able to get up early and get to school on time
You must be willing to work outdoors
You must be willing to work drug and alcohol free
- Program Info:
- To start this program, please contact Steve Berchtold, Probation Unit Supervisor
In order to enroll in the program, NCCT will need to have **COPIES of the following documentation that applies to you.
- Completed Application
- Social Security Card
- Valid California ID and/or Driver’s License
- Current DMV Printout
- GED Certificate and/or High School Diploma – Please Note: GED Certification is available through our program
- Alien Registration Card
- Select Services Card (for those 18 to 25 years old) If you do not have a current card please register at https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfRegistration.aspx
*If you are under the age of 18 you must be engaged either in an Adult Education Program or in Independent Studies.
**If you do not have copies of the above documentation you can still enroll into NCCT and work on gathering the information throughout the program.