- Staff: Instructor Jack Maberry
- Location: 1250 E. Gum Avenue, Woodland, CA 95776
- Tel: 916-730-9880 or 916-387-1564
- Fax: 916.372.7416
- You must be either: 17 years of age with a HS Diploma/GED or 18+ years of age
You must know how to work as part of a team
You must be able to get up early and get to school on time
You must be willing to work outdoors
You must be willing to work drug and alcohol free
- Program Info:
- Please download both the Welcome Packet and Application. Once completed, you will need to come into the main office at 10411 Old Placerville Rd. STE 205 Sacramento, CA 95827 from 8AM-3PM to turn in your paperwork to Kristie to receive a start date.
In order to enroll in the program, NCCT will need to have **COPIES of the following documentation that applies to you.
- Completed Application
- Social Security Card
- Valid California ID and/or Driver’s License
- Current DMV Printout
- GED Certificate and/or High School Diploma – Please Note: GED Certification is available through our program
- Alien Registration Card
- Select Services Card (for those 18 to 25 years old) If you do not have a current card please register at https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfRegistration.aspx
**If you do not have copies of the above documentation you can still enroll into NCCT and work on gathering the information throughout the program.