Staff: Instructor Chris Pearson
- Location: 10170 Missile Way, Mather, CA 95655
- Tel: 916-387-1564
- Fax: 916-387-1581
- Must be enrolled at Sacramento Community Based Coalition (SCBC)
Available to all Sacramento County Parolees
Must be 18 years of age or older
You must know how to work as part of a team
You must be able to get up early and get to school on time
You must be willing to work outdoors
You must be willing to work drug and alcohol free
- Program Info:
- For questions in regards to enrollment at SCBC please contact:
Erika Cortez. Tel: 916.228.3377
Please contact your parole agent and have them fax over the 1502 Form.
In order to enroll in the program, NCCT will need to have **COPIES of the following documentation that applies to you.
- Completed Application
- Social Security Card
- Valid California ID and/or Driver’s License
- Current DMV Printout
- GED Certificate and/or High School Diploma – Please Note: GED Certification is available through our program
- Alien Registration Card
- Select Services Card (for those 18 to 25 years old) If you do not have a current card please register at https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfRegistration.aspx
**If you do not have copies of the above documentation you can still enroll into NCCT and work on gathering the information throughout the program.